2022 9th International Forum on Electrical Engineering and Automation (IFEEA 2022) will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. The topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
I. Electronics Science and Engineering
(01) Electrical materials
(03) Signal processing
(04) High voltage and insulation techniques
(05) Power electronics and applications
(08) Control theory and applications
(09) Robotics and automation systems
(10) Biomedical electronics
(11) Manufacture and operation of electrical and electronic systems
(12) Intelligent systems
(13) Circuits and systems
(14) Digital circuit design and PLC
(17) Control Engineering
(18) Electronic Information
(19) Power Engineering
(21) Measurement technique
II. Automatic Control and Information Technology
(23) Control System Modeling and Simulation technology
(24) Intelligent Optimization Algorithms and Applications
(25) Fluid Power Transmission and Control
(26) Production Process Simulation
(27) Network Control
(28) Electric Automation
(29) Vehicle Control Systems
(30) Intelligent Traffic Control
(31) Computer Integrated Manufacturing
(32) Microelectronics Technology
(33) Embedded Systems
(34) The Photoelectron IT and System
(35) Computer System Structure
(36) Software Development and Application
(37) Computer Application Technology
III. Other Related Topics
Manuscripts passed the peer-review process by expert reviewers from the conference organizing committee will be accepted and published in the Conference Proceedings. The published papers will then be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for abstracting/indexing.
1.The submitted papers must not be previously published or currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper(Word+pdf) to the conference Submission system
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Templates download: Templates
6.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us.
1) Both Abstracts and Full Papers are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is made.
2) All submitted articles should report original results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. All articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.